Monday, January 28, 2008

SADHANA::I AM

Photobucket
I give and I take.
All of life consists
of give and take.
I give nothing.
Take whatever
you can digest.







I Can you give it?
Can you take it?






What is it that hears?
What is it that sees?
What is it that tastes?
Man claims he does. You can live lilfe without the sense of hearing, sight, taste, smell, You may not like it but you'd be alright. No one can live without feelings.
God is experiencing all of this play through bodies.







Death is not of the being,
it is the death of time.







Ignorance,
repeated over
and over again
disguises itself as truth.






Courage doesn’t float on the ocean like seaweed,
one has to go to the bottom to discover it.








A fully developed mind is a silent one.
A fully developed heart is sweet.
It only knows how to give.