Friday, January 11, 2008

IN THE LIGHT

Photobucket
If everyone lived in the light
they would see their actions.





At the beginning of the day, I know nothing. At the end of the day I know nothing. If you want knowledge, catch me in the middle.






I don't delude myself with my talking.






In my world
no one wants
for anything.






Awareness
dissolves
ignorance.






Ignorance is the root cause of fear.






When one is aware of something, it tends to make life easier.






Fear
manifests
violence.






Violence
destroys.






Shivo'Ham
(You ain't seen nothin' yet!)






When the oceans are polluted
the emotions are weak.






If you are going to get upset with what the Government does then obviously you've left it too late.






For 200 years, the power of the American Government has never been challenged.






I've never heard anyone
complain about the future.






When people are working to pay off their debts, they lose sight of the ball. Take your eye off the ball and you lose the game.






When you give a weak man power he uses it and abuses it and ultimately brings about his downfall.






There is no difference
between me and the world.






To find out what is going on within me I go inside. When I want to find out about the world, I go inside.






If you can't live with yourself
how can you live with anyone else?