Friday, January 1, 2010

WAR, ITSELF

Photobucket
War on terror;
war, itself,
is an act of terror.











While 2009
was considered
'TOO BIG TO FAIL';
2010 will be considered
'TOO BIG TO SURVIVE'.'









I AM my own Master.
I AM the Master
of my own Self;
the Master & Creator
of my Destiny.








Anyone
who is in debt
is owned.
At the end
of the day,
you will
do as you are told.










Your likes & dislikes
have nothing
to do
with
fact.










One blink
and the
world
disappears.










If one man can imagine it
then it makes it possible.










I AM dangerous from the standpoint of; I can imagine the electricity going out all over this Planet & staying out. Can you?











It is the Unknown.
Nothing you can
imagine can be it.









Ignorance
doesn't look
after anyone.