Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE DOER OR NOT?

Photobucket
One lives with the illusion
that they are 'the doer',
even if they know
intellectually they are not.
Sadhana teaches you different.











One feels good about the work they do.
They don't think about the work they do.












Work is
the primal
religion.










The mirror doesn't do anything.
All the mirror can do is reflect.










If you don't like
what the mirror
is reflecting;
change your thinking.










"Oh my God!", said the man when he first saw me.
He then said, "Where the devil did you come from?"










Pain & misery will one day prompt you to ask , "What is the point of living?" Once that happens, your actions will change, which in turn, will change the world you live in.










Only a man who has no vested interest in the world can help. He helps by remaining hidden from view, which in these days is quite easy.










Tattoo the Truth on your forehead
and you will hear the words,
"I didn't see that!"











How can I not
remain invisible
when no one wants to see me?









If you accidentally see me,
in one of your
absent-minded moments,
you will validate me.
I AM THAT









It is
insanity
to deny
your own
existence.









Those who deny God
deny themselves.










For those who doubt my words;
watch yourself very carefully
the next time you deny yourself
that cream cake.








Keeping one day for God &
six days for yourself
will not get you far.









It took me 60 years
to put myself first.
I was always last.
To anyone
who feels
the same way,
try it.










The last shall be first
& the first shall be last.










Never
stop
learning.









The Universal laws are so clear-cut.
If you put yourself in debt, this happens.








It
is
up
to
you.










People who
gamble with time
miss the bus.