Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WHAT IS TIME?

Photobucket
What is time?
Time is an agreed to
span of nothingness.











People don't live on the Earth,
they live on concrete.












I live a life of abundance,
without waste.












Photobucket
Look into my eyes and
you will see an empty space.
Be careful you don't fall in.












It's not my world! My world has no violence in it. My world is based on a foundation of unconditioned love. My world is empty of content, yet full of potential. What's your world like? What is the foundation of your world based on, love or fear?











Believing
that you were born
and are going to die
is mass hypnosis.











I know what I know.
I see what I see
and that satisfies me.










Once people start talking about
the problem,
know that it's too late!