Friday, May 26, 2017

ACCEPTANCE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





































If you
want more
from life
than the basics,
then you are in trouble.
*
*

You don't exist
when I close my eyes.
You exist when
I open my eyes.
*
*

The kind of power that
I'm talking about takes
incredible courage to manifest.
There is not a man alive
who it does not reside in.
*
*

The Question is;
Do you have what it takes?
*
*

To attain
the greater
you have to
give up
the lesser.
*
*

What are you
interested in?
Are you interested in
endless creation
or destruction?
*
*

Question:
What are you not willing to give up?
*
*

One has to
maintain their integrity
wherever they live.
*
*

I don't change,
time changes.
*
*

While people are still
talking about it
nothing will change.
*
*

ACCEPTANCE
This too
shall pass.
*
*

Empires come & go.
And what about the
New World Order,
what happened to
the old?
*
*

Everything I suffered,
everything I gave up,
everything I attained,
I offered for free,
no one wanted it.
Therefore, I will give
you what you want -
Ask and you shall receive it.
*
*

The only way to get the fox
out of the trap was to kill it.
There are many traps in life,
hence death is necessary.
*
*

If you want this
you have to give up that.
I gave up this life
for that.
*
*

Happiness or sadness
has no sway over me.
*
*

You can put your childish toys away
and move on, or the times will take
them away from you, regardless.
*
*

It's very simple,
it's either
this
or
that.
*
*

Inner security~
Where else will you find it?
*
*

I look in awe.
I am unable to
describe what I see.
It stuns me!
My mind maintains
silence in its presence.
It is intelligent enough
to know that.
*
*

When the laws of the land
are in tune & in keeping,
with the laws of Nature,
societies grow & flourish