Tuesday, May 23, 2017

WHAT CAN'T YOU PRACTICE?

Photobucket
Photobucket



Peace is
bad for
business
*
*


No one can accuse you
of being ignorant
when you speak the Truth.
*
*

You can't practice
being in the Now.
*
*

You can't
escape
the Now
*
*

The basis
of manipulation
is separation.
*
*

Trust in the Space
between the Breath.
*
*

We came with everything
we need to make us happy.
*
*

Perfection
includes
warts & all.
*
*


Talking is
amplified
thinking.
*
*

All thinking & talking are
 expressions of the Matrika Shakti.
Words become infused with that power.
The power in words; the Matrika Shakti.
*
*

I guess I don't have much
because I don't want much.
I always found the
basic necessities enough.
*
*

Were I to be accepted by Society
& have followers then I would know,
for sure, that I was doing something wrong.
*
*

Only correct actions
bring correct results.
*
*

Even Jesus had to have a day job;
what is this world coming to.