Tuesday, May 9, 2017

WHAT YOU ARE

Photobucket

I AM
is testimony
that God is.
God is testimony
that I AM.
What makes
that possible?
*
*

If you don't know fear
how can you be controlled?
*
*

Only one's self;
Self-governed,
Self-protected.
*
*

Everyone lives in their own world and you can imagine yourself to be whatever you would like to be. For example; I live in my world. In my world imaginings are no good.
*
*

You can only be
what you are.
Anything less
is not acceptable.
*
*

Imagining
that they are
something
that they are not
is insanity.
*
*

It is irreparable.
It will never change
while it's on this path,
the path of ignorance.
*
*

Every time you put a weak man
in a power position,
he will abuse it.
He will destroy himself &
take you with him.
*
*

I AM
the only one
I have
to please.
*
*

I accepted
the challenge.
*
*

The crime
is being born.
Investigate it.
*
*

Imagining that
one can be happy
in the world
causes rebirth
of the idea.
*
*

I can only
wish for
others
what I
wish for
myself.
*
*

Dragged around
by desires
until you can
no longer survive,
how pathetic.
*
*

The desire
needs a
desirer.
*
*

There's a
fool born
every minute.
*
*


Recognize you
recognize me,
I come from
the silence
to set
you free.
*
*

Once the false
God of Electricity
is gone,
you'll know
who I AM.
*
*

Patience; you can't do
anything without it.
*
*

Life
is
one
big
test.
*
*


Life
is
beyond
imagination.
*
*


Once the animals are
gone from this Planet,
man cannot survive.
*
*


Part of mans' mind is animal. Watch two animals mating then watch two people mating. You won't find a difference. Therefore, once the animals disappear it will take the idea of a body away. Conclusion; if you enjoy access to the body then better look after the animals.
*
*





You may not care
about the slaughter
of women & children
in distant lands;
but you will when it is
your own women & children.
*
*





My consciousness tells me
what I can & cannot do.