Thursday, May 25, 2017

NOT MUCH TO KNOW

Photobucket

Everyone is enlightened already.
Remove the obstacles 
& lies & what's left is it ~ Your Natural State.
*
*




What other option is there? No one ever gave me a better option. Until someone gives me a better option than Trust then I will continue to Trust.
*
*




The doer is
what never
changes.
*
*



The Power of Love
within the heart.
*
*





At the end
of the day,
who cares?
*
*




God exists
in feelings.
*
*





I may forget the Mantra
but the Mantra doesn't forget me.
*
*





Selfless
Service
*
*





How much control could you possibly have?
You can't even control the mind, the breath
or the blinking of your eyes.
*
*





Gold radiates success & perfection.
The same qualities as the Sun.
*
*





You cannot go beyond
what you do not understand.
*
*





You cannot
have devotion
without Trust.
*
*





When it's done from the heart
there is no need to keep score.
*
*




See what life has in store.
See how it unfolds.
*
*





One you give it up
there's nothing to take.
*
*





Discovering the
Mysteries of the Mind.
*
*




Drama is a non-stop
express train to hell.
*
*




Drama is boring.
Any idiotic mind
can create that.
*
*



What is in a name?
A relationship.
*
*




Patience develops
great strength
of character.
*
*





Sanyas is the death of
wants, hopes & dreams.
That is direct knowledge.
That is experience talking.
*
*




Concepts & wrong thinking
block ones
comprehension
of the Truth.
*
*





You can only really worry about what you know.
How can you worry about the unknown?
*
*




The answer to
everyones questions
is written on my forehead.
*
*




Life, itself,
is change.
*
*





The primal is not programmed.
If you want to get in contact with it,
you better be prepared.
*
*




Without freedom
there is no life.
*
*





How can there be simplicity
with all these complications?
*
*




My mind is silent
unless I need it.
*
*





There is a Divine Spark in everyone,
otherwise, they wouldn't be alive.
*
*





I can take the bad away
but the good will go with it.
*
*




It is ignorance
that makes things
difficult.
*
*





'I don't know'
is the safest place to be.
*
*




'I don't know
frees one up
from knowing.
*
*




The little I need to 'know'
to live a peaceful life
surprises me at times.
*
*




There is not much to know.
It is a on a 'need-to-know basis.
*
*




Happiness, itself,
wants to be shared.