Monday, July 10, 2017

WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW

Photobucket
The difference is;
I don't want everyone
to know
who I am ~
I want you
to know
who you are!
*

In your world
change is a
natural occurrence.
In my world
change is
unheard of.
*



I have
no wants
so I can
want for you
*


Where can you go
without the Mantra?
There's nowhere
you can go
without the Mantra.
*


Before words
there are thoughts.
Before thoughts
you will hear
Gods' breathing.
*


You say you want Heaven
but you don't want
to give up hell.
*

Only angry people
sabotage themselves.
The next stage is war.
*


"Do you know you are
looking at a man
that can kill you?"
"Do you know you are
looking at a man
that doesn't care?"
Who has the power?
*

The Truth
is greater
than you are
until you
become one
with it.
*

The fear factor is carried around
 in the depths all the time.
The Truth will scare the living daylight out of you,
which implies it has more power than living & light.
*


Maintaining ones state
amidst all diversity.
*

Would a drowning racist complain
if he was saved by his victim?