Monday, July 24, 2017

THE HEART CANNOT BEAT WITHOUT FEELINGS


























The problem with limited power is
that one wants more & more of it
*
*

    There is enough
    unnatural drama
    in life without
    creating more.
   *
   *

   The University
   of the Self.
   *
   *

Know what you need to know
& know what needs to go.
It's a formula for a happy life.
*
*

Acceptance
of it all.
*
*


What I have is
what I need.
what more is there?
*
*


Need is a necessity.
Want is neurotic.
*
*


In the void,
the senses go
back to where
they came from.
*
*

After
everything
I did
in my life
to attain
realization,
I realized
there was
nothing
to realize.
*
*

It's a crying shame
that misery & disasters
unite people.
*
*

He may have a
University degree
but don't assume
he is intelligent.
*
*

In times of war
our children become
cannon fodder rather
than our saving grace.
*
*

What you see as valuable determines your life.
If you see the trinkets of the world as valuable
then don't waste your time listening to me.
I am not here to convince you otherwise.
*
*

I can still laugh.
After 74 years of living,
I have a great sense of humor.
*
*


Gratitude
stops greed
from taking over
ones life.
*
*


If you are not happy
with the world
as you see it
then you have to
put a stop to it.
The longer you leave it,
the harder it becomes.
*
*


The easiest way
to put a stop
to anything
is to withdraw
your belief in it.
Your belief
makes it
appear
as real.
*
*


I care deeply
about everyone
& everything,
therefore,
I am allowed
to make jokes
about it.
*
*

Once you have
run out
of things
to talk about,
then, & only then,
will you
take a look at it.
*
*

Beyond
imagination
lies
joy.

*
*

Refuse reality
to the world
and you are free of it,
but don't expect it
to give you anything.
*
*


The Grace of the Guru
is always
flowing
out to you.
*
*

The heart cannot beat
without feelings.
*
*

Animals display more
affection & love
towards each other
than people do.
You think
that you
are human,
that you
are better
than an animal?
*
*


How can there ever be
Peace of Earth
when life itself
is violent?
Don't give me an answer.
*
*

Success to an elephant is wallowing in muddy waters.
Success to a hippopotamus is wallowing in mud.
Success to a pig is wallowing in filth.
Success to me is wallowing in the Void.