Monday, July 31, 2017

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTELLIGENCE & SMART



























Whatever keeps
your mind quiet
is meditation.
*
*

I've always known that
one man can bring the
whole thing crashing down.
*
*

If I see it
I've got to
deal with it.
When you see it
you have to
deal with me.
*
*

When the economy crashes and the electricity goes out, how are you going to 'pass the buck'? There won't be a 'buck' to pass. Therefore, you will be in my position.
*
*

I make everyone
like myself.
I have nothing else.
*
*

My madness
will cure
your madness!
*
*

The two
most loaded words;
God & money.
*
*

There's a big difference between intelligence & smart.
Smart people do very well at school.
They pick up what they're taught very fast.
Intelligence gets the answers from within.
Intelligence cannot be taught.
*
*

I am like a dog.
Feed me once &
you'll never get rid of me.
I am all yours.