Thursday, July 6, 2017

SUFFERING IS MENTAL: PAIN IS PHYSICAL



A lie snaps
the line of Trust
& hurts the heart.
*
*

Love
increases
Trust.
*
*

A falsity has a limited life span.
The Truth lives forever.
It's called 'Everlasting Life.
*
*


Ignorance is destructible.
The Truth is indestructible.
*
*


How can you
lose what you've
never had?
*
*


There is no fear in me.
How can there be
with a life
like I've led?
*
*


It's a good man
who knows when
enough is enough;
& lucky the society
that he lives in.
*
*

In order to
pick something up
you have to
put something down.
Put falsehood down
& pick up the Truth.
*
*

Only a disciplined man
has freedom.
*
*


Whatever any man does
affects the whole planet.
*
*

I did my best
to make myself
acceptable to Society,
without selling out.
*
*

Every child wants acceptance.
The price was too high for me,
so I gave it to myself.
*
*

Every day
is a day of
Trust.
*
*

A good attitude
in life,
through
acceptance.
*
*

Suffering is mental.
Pain is physical.
*
*

Clean up your karmic mess,
and go beyond suffering.
*
*

There is enough
drama around
without me adding
my '2-penneth'.
*
*

What moves you
has to be what
you are thinking about.
Think about the Guru
& he will
move you out
of the world,
into the void
*
*

The only ones who are
opposed to Peace are
the ones who make
money out of war.
*
*

I couldn't have done
without the other
the good & the bad.
*
*

Tantra:
Getting in touch
with the power
in every situation.
*
*

We are nomads that
are going nowhere.
*
*

You only need laws
if you are out of tune.
*
*

Enlightened societies
live in life-supporting
harmony.
No external law
is required.
*
*

Giving
requires
opening.