Friday, February 20, 2009

COMMON SENSE

Photobucket
All my father
ever really wanted,
in life, was just
to be left alone.
I am the same.








We all think
we're so
special.








There is no such thing
as a person, believe you me.
I mean, let's get real about it.








I AM in constant communication,
and in touch with,
the Source.
The Source
is the Source
of all.








You tell me
what you can feel
that I can't?








Person implies an isolated particle. There is no such thing.
Even your deepest feelings,
I feel.








Dreams are personal until you tell someone about them. Then they become 'open property.







The problem will all Societies; there is no common sense. Societies that are based on common sense do not kill each other!








If you can't
support yourself
how can you claim
to be free?