Friday, February 13, 2009

THE PLANET IS THE ONLY ONE

Photobucket
The Planet
is the only one
who can save man now!








When you're able to get my attention, you will be the benefactor. It will benefit you to be in the Gurus' gaze.








Some people
will do anything
for attention.







In the long run;
your loss will be your gain.






Don't believe the propaganda.
Just know
that the first shall be last
and the last shall be first.








Focusing on that
heals the heart.








The violent killing of one man
is enough to break ones' heart.









Why do you think
there is so much
heart disease
on the Planet?










What nature will do
is 'snap' people
back to reality.








I have always helped anyone who asked me for it. I even offered my help but it was refused. They needed my help but they didn't know it. what can I do?








An attainment
will serve you,
in your life,
when you look after it.







What have you attained,
in your life,
that will look after you?








This is what I call insanity;
people who live in a society
whose economy is built on war,
talking about Peace!







In a continuous war,
each day that passes
is one day closer
to 'your turn'.