Sunday, February 22, 2009

FEARS

Photobucket
I never ever thought about business, in my youth. Once I had enough money to take care of my fear of not having money, I would stop working. As the economy collapses, what are you going to use to take care of your fears?









Fear is a great motivator.
It commands a lot of attention,
and demands much more.









Someone once asked me, as a young man, if I believed in God. I heard myself say, "Yes, but I always have a few thousand dollars tucked away, just in case!"










Anyone who is in debt,
and claims to be a Christian,
is full of it!









The birds and animals
are always taken care of;
why not you?









You don't have to tell a 'Universal Being' how you feel. He already knows, otherwise he wouldn't be 'Universal'.









To help the world,
I focused on it.








I have performed my duty
in life, 10 times over.
Now it's your turn.









When you've been through
what I've been through,
then we will be equal.









Greed knows no boundary
and desires no limits.









A world gone mad
means peoples' minds
have gone!









Language is used
to either free people
or enslave them.
('Slang' has never saved anyone.)