Sunday, February 15, 2009

PRIMAL PLEA

Photobucket
As a child, I drowned in the Ocean. As I went down for the third time, every ounce of hope I had left me. From that day onward I have lived without hope. Only when all hope had gone did someone fish me out. From that moment onwards I lived on Trust.








A genuine primal plea, "Please God, please, please God, help me! Please save me. I will do anything if you will just save my life!" These are the words of a drowning boy. Never has there been an actor who could act out that part as genuinely as I did. For the ones that didn't live to tell the tale, obviously they were not genuine.









Trust
is
moment
to
moment.









There is no such thing
as trusting for 10 years.











Man is not the doer.
Life moves him around
like a piece on a
chessboard.









"Get on your knees, put your hands together, bow your head and say your prayers before I give you a thundering, bloody-good hiding!" And you wonder why I'm anti-religion? My prayer at 4 years old was, "What have I done to deserve this?"









Before you desire, deserve. You can desire anything you like but if you don't deserve it, you won't get it.








There is
war in the
heavens,
therefore,
there is
war
on
Earth.









Fortunate you are
when you make it
to the next moment.








If you are going to rely on something in your life, make sure that something can save your life, should the occasion arise that you call upon it to do so. (Or what is the use of relying on it?)