Saturday, February 21, 2009

DETERMINATION

Photobucket
My determination
to survive
took me beyond
the fear of
death.








My mate is called CHAOS.
We're not on speaking
terms at the moment;
I've had enough of him!








I AM
the
New
World
Order.









Trust no future
however sweet.









True power
can not be
given,
it must be
taken.
One takes it back,
out of the situation
they have INVESTED in.









Whatever serves you
uses your life-force
to serve you with.










The slave lives
off of the master.









When one denies reality to the World, what one is saying is, "I don't need you. It's you who needs me". The World then says, "In that case, I won't give you anything." The man says, "I have no needs." From that point onward, he creates the World, in his own image.









There are great opportunities
for one who has integrity.









The people reflect the government.
When the Government is in debt,
the people are in debt.










The American Dream
was founded on debt.
What did you expect?









I told people years ago what was going to happen. No one wanted to listen. Why should I be affected? I refuse!










The Constitution
comes out of
suffering
somewhere else.









When the poor man dies, no one cares.
When the rich man dies, everyone cares
(about their future!)










There is nothing wrong with having lots of rich people in Society as long as they serve the Society with their money.