Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SMILE

Photobucket
If it doesn't put a smile
on your face, don't waste
your time thinking about it.









I have a
big smile.
I have no
teeth
blocking it.
Photobucket










The kind of life you live determines the world you live in. So how is it possible for two men to live in the same world?









What you call 'being born',
I call 'sleep'.










For 50 million dollars
you can go into space
in a rocket.
Conversely,
you can go into
the heart space
for free.








When you can't
take your work with you,
find it when you get there.
There's plenty of it!









I find it interesting
that all the things
that can't happen,
ARE.










You know the bloke who thought he could fly? Well, he jumped off a building and splattered on the ground. His belief wasn't strong enough!










Don't get caught up
in the birds & the bees
and forget about the
Facts of Life.









This is
the voice
of experience
speaking.










Knowledge is found in books.
Wisdom is found in Silence.










I AM
THE
CHRIST~
You may call me crazy-
Have a look at what is happening in the world and you will find that I am not as crazy as you imagine me to be.











Photobucket
MY MADNESS WILL CURE YOUR MADNESS