Sunday, August 9, 2009
STATEMENT OF FACT
20 years ago, when I first came to America, this was my Statement of Fact;
"85% of this world population is going to be wiped out. The remaining 15% will only survive through Unconditioned Love". Without exception, to a man, everyone said, 'Not in my lifetime!'. Well, here we are, teetering on the brink of destruction. One massive, natural disaster and over we go!.