Thursday, February 18, 2010

CHOICES?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The biggest scam
ever run on people
is that they have choices.
What you are not aware of
is choosing for you.











Living the way Americans live,
now, is very short term.












I grew up with pigs.
They're cleaner than
a lot of people
I have met.













Even a fool knows
how to spend money.











I have always seen life as work.
I have worked for life my whole life.
Work, now, is letting life work for me.











What now?
Move on.












People miss
the most
obvious
things.













Relying on anything time-bound
for your happiness is doomed to failure.











Needing anything
to make you happy
is a failure.











In a roomful of nudes
there are no characters.
They come with the clothes.












Give up your childish ways and toys,
now before I take them from you.












I cannot give you anything.
I can only take away
your dreams and fantasies.












When one is identified
with dreams and fantasies
they will fight to to protect them.










Civil war is
coming soon!