Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WANT

Photobucket
I want for others what
I want for myself. Then
want becomes a strength
not a weakness.











If it can't be
applied in daily life
it is not the Truth.










Haven't you ever wondered
if that 'thought'
was yours or not?












I manifested my own uniqueness.
I was quite shocked when I was seen as insane.
Photobucket
MY MADNESS WILL CURE YOUR MADNESS ©

I AM the head of an ancient lineage of crazies.











No followers
just one long line.











After the I AM
what else can
man come up with?










I AM is the Primal Concept.
All concepts thereafter are
lesser to one degree or another.











The mind makes love to itself and conceives. A mind 'fetus' is called a concept. When you act on them they become your responsibility.











The Society
that you live in
is responsible for the
mental pictures called concepts.