Monday, February 8, 2010

NOW

Photobucket
It's too late NOW.
Not tomorrow.
Not yesterday.
Not in my lifetime..
NOW!











There is no such thing
as growth,
without commitment.













If you're not committed
to watering it,
don't grow it.











The reason you've never
heard of me before
is because
I am not
marketable.











When the electricity goes out and the noise stops you will fly or die. At that point you will come to know me very well. After all, we all know that noise is a weapon fearful people use to try and drown out the silence.












When
everything
stops.











The hallmark of
a free society is
debt-free.













You can't have endless possibilities if you are in debt. When you are in debt the possibilities are equivalent to the amount of debt you are in. Someone owns you!











There is no such thing as political correctness for a man who is a master of his mother tongue. Political correctness is language control. Control the language and you control the people.
My mother tongue is the language of silence.











Political correctness = Bullshit.










I have been
ignored for many years.
On your deathbed
I will have your
full attention.










If you are your own best friend
then you are my best friend.
If you are your own worst enemy
then you are my worst enemy.











I have never had a car payment, nor have I ever made one. I have never paid over $4500 for a car. I have been a driver for 44 years of some of the most beautiful cars that were ever made.











The only thing
I can say is I AM,
not I was.











Wherever you meet me,
your full potential
will manifest.