Saturday, February 6, 2010

FEELING OTHERS PAIN

Photobucket
Without feelings man is dead.
Only a man who can feel
everyones pain is truly alive.








Going beyond
Gods', Goddesses, Gurus' &
Religion that is my success.











A good reminder now and again;
there's nothing wrong with that!












Where there is life
there are feelings.
Where there are feelings,
there is love.













You can not buy qualities.
You have to earn them.













I love to feel.
I feel to love.












I only know my own truth.
I live my own truth.
If it ever lets me down,
I will know it's not the truth.













One cannot
have duality
without duality.












The curse of Enlightenment is,
one feels humanities pain.
If you can stand to live
with humanities pain
you are entitled
to Enlightenment.













I sacrifice my own pain to feel the pain of humanity.
I live with humanities pain every day of my life.











Interest is life force.
The more interest you have in life
the more life will make itself available to you.











I AM
an ocean
of peace.
Whatever disturbs
that peace
has to go.











It is as bad to acquire
as it is to give up.
By all means
give up the unnecessary
and acquire the necessary.












The only reason one creates
God and heaven is because
they are living in hell.













Live conceptually free.
True freedom is from concepts.
Why would one trust a concept
when they have their own self
which was there before
and after everything
and nothing.












The only thing
one cannot live
separate from
is life.









There will be no peace on this earth
until man sees it as his duty to manifest it.
That is a worthy cause to live for,
to manifest peace on earth.












One can only
appreciate time
when they are
free of it.












Worthiness
creates
ability.












Whatever
the mind
dwells on
long enough
it becomes.













There is only peace in security.
There is only security in peace.












There is no security
in an insecure world.













The only way one
can survive terrorism
is to manifest more peace
than the terrorist can
manifest terror.













It makes one
incredibly strong
when they’ve only got
themselves to rely on.











When dreams turn into nightmares
they wake you up.
If you don’t enjoy nightmares
don’t go to sleep.
By all means take rest.












To live your dreams
you have to be asleep.











The shock of enlightenment is
that nothing changes.











The day is soon approaching when every one will share a common interest - Survival.