Thursday, April 26, 2012

THE IMPETUS TO LIVE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking at death
will give you
the impetus to live.
*
*













Nothing can live
without feelings.
Even a demon
has feelings.
*
*
















Where does the
craving come from
to take the impersonal &
make it personal?
My My My.
*
*


















Those who argue over God
haven't found him yet.
*
*

















If you're
satisfied
with less
don't ask
for more.
*
*

















When you wake up
from the dream
you can't bring
anything with you.
*
*
















In the dream state
one minute &
10,000 years
are the same.
*
*


















The Power of Gold.
The Power in Gold.
*
*

















A truly wealthy man
has a heart of Gold.
A rich man
has a heart of stone.
*
*





















Not knowing
is better than
knowing.
It's never
boring.
*
*
















I may
forget you
but you
will never
forget me.
*
*















When I retire
I will go back
to the Transcendence.
*
*















My integrity
will
protect
me.
How about you?