Saturday, August 16, 2008

LOST & FOUND

Photobucket
What you've never had you don't miss. What you've had and lost will leave you in pain until you find it again.






Hey! I am the one who has to live with myself. No one else has to live with me. If you decide to live with me then you live life like I do. There's only one way to live.






First, a man has to be interested in his potential before he can manifest his full potential.





Instead of asking, "What do I want?",
try asking, "What am I capable of?"






My interests lie in challenging. I have been interested in it my whole life. I have given up many opportunities to become fabulously wealthy and well-known. Challenging ignorance is much more interesting to me.





If you haven't manifested your full potential then don't try to fool me by telling me you know who you are.






Potential is unlimited, therefore, the best you can do is find out what you're not.





From the standpoint of Reality,
you are Pure Potential.







I have no problem with the idea of a world. The danger with that idea is, if you stray too far into the world you'll forget your way home.






What is the use of a mans words
if everyone doesn't benefit from them?





I have even had people who live on the poverty level tell me that America is the greatest country in the world. (Figure that one out, if you can!)






Equality consciousness
treats everyone equally.
It knows no other way.






No hypocritical Empire
has controlled the world
for too long.






Besides the fact that once you win at Monopoly, the game's over.






There is plenty to go around on the Planet without greed. Once greed enters the picture there's never enough!






Once you're out of band-aids, what are you going to do? You can't do another band-aid job.