Sunday, August 24, 2008

SPIRITUAL?

Photobucket
Where did you get the idea from that I am spiritual? Never did I claim to be spiritual. So where did you get your information? I simply said, "I AM THE GURU!"







Someone once asked me who I am. I told them, "I am the Guru." They asked me, "What does that mean?" I replied, "It means I'm a nothing and a nobody, just like you."






Do you think I am going to let you into my home and have you tell me how it is? I make the rules here and if you don't like it, then all I can say is, "Go back to the Earth where you came from."






"Where does he come from?"
"He comes from the Earth."
"How do you know?"
"Well, look for yourself,
his body is made up of
Earth, Water, Fire & Air.
It's a dead giveaway."
"And that one over there?"
"He's from Mercury."
"How do you know that?"
"Easy - Look at his body.
It's Silver,
Pure intelligence in motion."






You send a boy to war
and a broken man comes back
(if you're lucky).






Putting weak people
in power positions
is a formula for disaster!
All it can lead to
is double standards.