Sunday, August 10, 2008

SUNDAY MORNING IN SHADY GROVE

Photobucket
Soft beds put people to sleep.
A soft life does the same thing.
A hard life creates
great strength of character.







I am the wealthiest man
on this Planet.
What I am pointing you to
is what money cannot buy.







If your mind is Public Enemy #1,
how can you expect to have a happy life?
A peaceful mind is a happy mind.
A happy mind gives rise to a happy life.







Control is an illusion.







The whole society is parasitical.
Parasitical societies do not survive.







In these days of terror you need to ask yourself this question; what have I done in my life that qualifies me to survive? Scramblings and justifications do not the cake cut.







The next thing was I had to go beyond it.







When you are told something very important to do with your life, as you know it; and it goes in one ear and out the other, then for sure there is nothing between your ears.







The laws of Nature that
govern this Planet,
man can break them
but Nature cannot change them.







Put your laws before your nature
and when they are good and just laws,
you will be good-natured.