Saturday, October 11, 2008

BEYOND FAMINE

Photobucket
When you can look
on your empty plate
and manifest food -
you've gone beyond famine.






There is a difference
between a famine
and a manufactured crisis.








The penalty of
wasting food
is starvation.






Ask yourself this very important question - How much food and water have I wasted in my life, due to my 'likes' and 'dislikes'? The answer will give you a clear indication of your destiny!







Abundance is the Gurus' Grace.
Lack is Gods' Wrath!







In times of abundance and prosperity,
self-discipline is crucial.







'As you sow, so shall you reap',
is a law of Nature.







A starving man will eat raw meat.
He will not refuse it
complaining that it's too rare!






Food to a starving man
is quite rare!






Sitting at the dining table, as a child,I refused to eat a piece of tripe that was on my plate. My father leant across the table, picked it up with his fork and put it on his plate. He said, "When I was in the trenches in World War 1, I saw men trying to eat their own shit and drink their own piss. The trouble with you boy, is that you are too well-fed!"






The old saying holds true,
'Waste not::Want not'.






Make an experiment next time you sit at the table to eat. Concentrate on the food on your plate, from beginning to end. It will make you cry!






People, of all walks of life, generally squash their emotions by overeating. As the food supply dwindles there will be a lot to take care of.