Thursday, October 2, 2008

WHAT DRAMA CREATES

Photobucket
That's all drama can create -
obstacles & problems
in ones' life.








No Justice,
No Democracy.







Once you have two sets of laws,
one for the rich - one for the poor;
Democracy becomes a 'buzzword'.







I see the whole of humanity
through the eyes of compassion.
That is all I can do for you.
The rest is up to you.







The shit has already hit the fan!
What we are seeing is the result.







Guru Om
votes
'NO'!







It's the perfection
of everything.







A traitor sells
his own people out,
to survive.






I need all the help
that I can get.
What power do I have
to control anything?







My job is to manifest
peace on Earth.
If you would like to help
with the work - you are welcome.







(In a nutshell) Society is in
a great state of anxiety & fear.
The only way out of that
is to challenge it.







The best way of dieting
is to get rid of the idea of
'gain' & 'loss'.






I know the Truth
so why do I need
anyone else to
represent me?






Seeing
is
not
believing.






Seers
do not need
belief systems.






There is only one boat
and it is my boat!
If you're not in it
you are dead.






Cyclone is a legend
and I met him.






Nothing
is
as
it
appears
to
be.






What I have, money can't buy.
What you have, money can buy.
The collapse of the financial system
will not bother me.
You, on the other hand,
will lose everything.
You have everything
that money can buy.






Work
gets the 'fake'
out of you.






Introduce your mind to the Source
and it will either glow or shatter.






A miracle is about to happen! It's the only thing that can save mankind now. Someone once said, "It takes a village".
Guru Om says, "It takes a miracle!"







A miracle happens when
the Laws of Nature
make an exception.







I am a walking miracle!
It is a miracle that
I am alive and well,
considering
what I have been through.







Miracles come out
of the desire to survive
at all costs!







I do not allow
my emotions to come into play
and interfere with FACT.






That is Natures' way of
'culling the herd'.