Sunday, December 14, 2008

DIFFERENCES::COMMONALITY

Photobucket
Our differences
are minimal,
in comparison to our
commonality.









Where did you get the idea from to focus on differences? While you're at it; find out whether it was your idea or a superimposed one.








In my presence,
you will find
yourself
changing.








Once you know of my existence,
nothing can remain the same.







All
will be
reduced to
sameness.








You may be clever enough to invent some technological contraption that can predict tsunamis. I can predict the coming of the LAST WAVE, but I cannot stop it.








Years ago, when societies broke down, good old Nature came to mans' support. These days, there's not much Nature left!








Man
has
destroyed
his own
support system.









When one has to
rely on something
on the outer,
what happens
when it's
taken away?









To be a messenger;
to come down.








One who lives in a Mercurial world is the only one who can be a messenger for the Golden Age. You can't come out of the Golden Age and be a messenger. You are part of the message.







Without 'you'
there is no
messenger.








She said to me,
"I have a ton of debts!"
My reply was,
"Then I guess a simple
life is out of the question."







I don't celebrate Xmas,
I tolerate it!







The whole Planet
has become a battlefield.
There is nothing sacred anymore.








Civilians are a nuisance.
They get in the way of their bombs.








Take the controllers & manipulators away & the controlled and manipulated will not be able to function.








I'm watching the war in the Heavens
not the wars on the Planet.