Friday, December 26, 2008

GIVING UP::SURRENDER

Photobucket

There is a difference between giving up and surrender.
That statement doesn't come out of a book, it comes out of my life. I have lived an amazing 'mind-boggling' life and the most I ever had was $40,000.









Read these words
carefully,
you will benefit
tremendously.







It's much better
to be a
willing participant
than a victim.








I will leave
as I arrived,
in meditation.







Heaven & Hell
are metaphors
for enlightenment
and ignorance.








How can you
be at peace
when you haven't
done your work?










Where I come from you work now and get paid later. Where you come from you get paid now and work later. Guess what? Later has arrived. Let the work commence!










When you panic and worry
about life
all day long,
why would you
expect
a good nights rest?







The idea of control
comes out of
ignorance.