Tuesday, December 30, 2008

THE PULL BACK TO THIS PLANET

Photobucket
Greed & desires
pull you back
to this planet.







I have
no need
for
reincarnation.







When there's no more room for programming. When you've run out of space. The only way left to survive is to hit the delete button.








A man
who lives
and speaks
the Truth
is redundant
in a corrupt society.







I hear tell that torture is now acceptable. Then tell me this, where are the protests? Why is society not converging in the streets?








The streets
belong to the people
when you don't use them,
you lose them.







In war, sanctioned torture by the people create the next stage which is the killing of women and children.







When will it be the right time to ask yourself, 'what next?'
In my world, I only have a 'what now?'








When you fire a large-bore weapon it has a really big recoil. How big does the violence need to become before you feel the recoil?








To live a problem-free life
is simple;
don't create them!








Non-interference
is how I live.








It takes a long time
to work with Power
so that one doesn't
use it against themselves.







If you are going
to ask for Power,
make sure
you can handle it!







All that my talking
comes down to,
leading me back
to the Silence.







Complete Trust
shatters imagination.








One trusts
that whatever
happens
will be the
right
happening.