Thursday, December 4, 2008

LANGUAGE

Photobucket
Get rid of the word 'luck'
out of your vocabulary.
It's not reliable.
Replace it with 'good news!'







If you're not a master of the language that you are using, you are a prisoner of it. When you use words that you do not comprehend, then what control do you have over manifestation?






Words have inherent power.
Without command over them,
you will have no control
over your tongue.







An idle mind and
an uncontrolled tongue
is a combination
that can only lead
to disaster.








Always make sure
your hands are
given uplifting
work to do.








After all is said and done,
you don't want to end up working
in the 'devils workshop',
which is commonly known as
enforced labor camps.







I have no problem with you thinking about, and uplifting yourself, as long as you fully realize your self is non-different than another mans' self.









One hungry man
can force us all
into starvation!







I will say it again, (it can never be said enough), Were every living creature, including man, to be fed at the same time, there would be no one left to say, "I'm hungry". At that point, we would automatically rise above body-centered consciousness.







Illusion,
by its nature,
is not real.







Dreams exist in the ether. Once they are manifested, in a 3-dimensional world, they are time-bound and therefore, have limited power.







Movies only have power over those who have lost contact with the blank screen (or the immovable). Find out, within yourself, what is immovable and unchangeable and be free of fantasies, dreams and illusions






Once you have imagined something into temporal existence, re imagining will not work for you. For example, imagine that you were born, that you are a man or a woman, that you have a family and background. Make the experiment, you may be surprised.








I have no background.
What you see
is what you get.
Your likes & dislikes
have no effect upon me.









Unconditioned love
has no interest,
whatsoever,
in what conditioned love
thinks about it.







Everyone has experienced 'peer pressure'. Multiply your experience six and a half billion times and then let me know how your struggle for freedom is progressing.







The hardest thing to get free of is your culture. Whilever you identify with it, you're doomed. "I'm an American, man! If you don't do what we say, we'll kick your ass!" (and you call that freedom?) At this present time, there is enough going on for much 'ass-kicking & nose bleeds'. Now is your opportunity to back up your 'tough-talk'. I don't see much action, yet.







Weapons used in 'genuine'
self-defense, do not backfire.
Weapons used in aggression
will ultimately backfire.








There is no such thing as a 'dangerous weapon'
until it is put in the hands of a 'dangerous mind'.







How can you respect a 'weapon',
when you don't even respect yourself?







A silent mind is
an imposing danger
to ignorance.









Killings & violence are addictions.
They are symptoms of sick societies.
Those symptoms manifest out of
weakness and fear.
"Let's kill him before he kills us!"








Before you can determine the future of others, you first need to determine your own future and where it is leading you. If you are not sure where your future is leading you, then go and sit in a graveyard for a few hours. There is nothing to fear from the dead. Much knowledge can be gained in those places.









The 15% of the population that are left, when this is all over, will be so sick of killing and death, that a thousand years of peace will ensue.









Life,
as we know it,
has been over
for a long time.
The amount of denial,
that I see,
proves my statement
to be correct.









A Golden Age
is being birthed
out of the labor pains.
(The rush to acquire
solid gold, proves it.)







Out of (approximately) 300 million people in this country, how many of you have actually held a solid gold 1-OZ coin and felt the power of it, in your hand?









In New Zealand, the native Maori people welcome each other by rubbing noses together. It also has a practical side to it, each party can smell the amount of fear the other is carrying. Whilst living in the New Zealand culture, I heard ignorant white people say, "Have you seen those stupid Maori people rubbing noses together?"










In the American Culture, a mans' handshake will reveal everything about him. Be careful who you offer your hand to,in peace. After all, you wouldn't like it bitten, would you? When a man offers you his right hand, make sure the fingers of his left hand are not crossed.








How can you vote for a man you have
no personal relationship with?







Even a child
tests its inner power
by saying 'NO!'








Saying 'yes',
is mostly a
programmed
response.








Most people, these days, do not know the difference between 'yes' & 'no'.
They say 'yes' when they mean 'no' and 'no' when they mean 'yes'.
Whether you say 'yes' or 'no' will depend on what you are not aware of.








When you want the 'real truth', then stand by you convictions. It's the only way to find it.








As a young child, I made an informed decision. I decided that life, as it was, was no longer acceptable. Death was preferable. Therefore, I staged my own Revolution. As a consequence of my actions, I was beaten and psychologically tortured for 11 straight years. I was given the message, loud & clear, "Boy, we are going to break you! By the time we are finished with you, you will wish that you were never born." At that time, I already possessed the knowledge that birth & death is for the ignorant. When I was asked, "Do you understand what we are telling you, boy?" My answer was "no". My strength came from the fact that you can not wish for what never happened.










When schools become
institutions of programming,
then no good can come out of them.







Love is for the Enlightened.
Violence is for the ignorant.







Let me tell you a story; I have a school chum whose name is Steven Powell. At one time, he was visiting a friend in hospital. Whilst he was sitting there, he recognized a sick old man in the next bed as the school teacher who had brutally beaten both of us. He got up and walked over to the man, with the full intent of reminding him of his violent actions towards us. Before Steven could open his mouth, the sick, old school teacher recognized him and started to cry. He said, "For may years, I have prayed that I would meet one of you boys. Since the day I retired from school teaching, each night I go to bed I cannot sleep. I have been tortured with visions of all the boys that I committed violence upon. I am truly sorry for my actions. Would you please, find it in your heart, to forgive my ignorance so that I may die somewhat peacefully." My school chum, being the great being that he is, said, "Yes", on behalf of him and myself.









Once water has flowed
under the bridge
you cannot get
the same water back.







Forgiveness,
for truly repentant actions,
benefits the forgiver.
He doesn't have to carry
the memories around anymore.








Saying 'sorry'
keeps the gate open
for further abuse.
Asking forgiveness
closes the gate of abuse
and opens the doorway
to love.