Friday, April 30, 2010

RESPONSABILITY

Photobucket
When people become responsible for their actions they will have the power to respond appropriately to the Governments actions.











Know that the misery and suffering Society is about to experience is self-created through lack of discipline and love. There is no way out of this one. Everything will be put right. It is no good to cry, beg and say, "What have I done to deserve this!"












Life and love are very simple. You either deserve it or you don't. You can't have your cake and eat it. Make up your mind which one it will be. I am a reasonable man. I live my life based on facts. The fact is, through my actions ~ I deserve it. Good and bad, right and wrong, positive and negative does not come into the equation. I deserve it ~ all of it. Can you say the same?












I just read a christian article which asked the question, 'Are you ready to die for what you believe in?' Have a good look at my photograph. Tattooed on my head is a foolproof Peace formula, I AM THAT I AM. I would love to see the whole of Society with their belief tattooed on their forehead. If you can't do that, why would you presume that you are ready to die for what you believe in? Again, I will repeat, (in no uncertain terms) an indisputable and non-negotiable fact. Unless you find out for yourself what you are willing to die for; what you imagine is living is simply a dream. The big, rude-of-awakening is upon us. There will be no mistakes.












Better to drown
in an ocean of love
than rot in the mire
of self-gratification.













Sex is the last thing
on a starving mans' mind.











Morally bankrupt societies
are doomed before they even
get off the starting block.












If you don't have the power to turn the TV off when it's being used against you, then you have no power at all. I can guarantee you this; were you to turn the TV off, en-masse, Martial Law would be declared within 24 hours and laws would be instituted to force you, if necessary with violence, to turn it back on.













In the beginning, a parasitical pusher will give you your drug of choice for free. Once you're hooked - you pay (a very high price).













Man's lust, desire & greed
for worldly objects
is his downfall.












Focus on what you do have,
not what you don't have.
It will contribute to your survival.













The greatest famine that has ever manifested on this planet, Earth, will take place right here in America.













Genetically Modified Food, obviously, genetically modifies the body. The body and its' health can only reflect what you put into it.













Rather than discussing whether Social Security is going to be available in another 30 years, it would be much wiser to discuss whether it is going to be available next week!













'I want' is the language of a doomed man. Ask yourself this question; What are you willing to give up, in order to survive? The answer to that question will dispel the ignorance and delusion between 'need' and 'want'.











'Have to' is a victim of self-created circumstances.











Duties
maketh
the man.










Man creates a Society
of like-minded beings.











To all the writers out there:
Do not call people 'sheeple' unless you have lived and worked with sheep for a goodly amount of your life. The fact is, I shore and worked with seep in the Outback of Australia for 18 years. I know the difference between people and 'sheeple'. 18 years of hard work and sweat has written the following verse;

TAKE HEED WHEN I SPEAK OF THE LAWS AND THE RULES.
YOU MAY CALL ME A MADMAN, O PLANET OF FOOLS.
YOUR EYES ARE WIDE-OPEN, YET INSIDE YOU SLEEP.
I'VE WATCHED THE SAME ACTIONS IN LARGE MOBS OF SHEEP.

I shore sheep in Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland and Wales. I have seen the same actions in Aussies, Kiwis, Brits, Scots and the Welsh. I am highly qualified to speak on this subject. If you would like to debate me on this matter, come back after 18 years of sheep-shearing and I will make time for you.













This is a quote from a local newspaper in the Outback of Australia; 'Two men and a sheep-shearer were killed last night when the vehicle they were traveling in. ran off the road and crashed into a Box tree.'













For those of you have lived a life of privilege, your 'substance level' is below Zero. You will not survive. (If you're not sure whether you are privileged or not, then have a look how others are living. Haitian children are barely surviving on one small meal of rice every two days!)











20 years ago, I stated a fact which I now hear a few repeat; 'Rights are like muscles, use them or lose them.'












85% will face their demise
kicking and screaming.











I, in no way whatsoever, under any circumstances, support Saddam Husein's' actions. I, like many of you, saw a video of a rope put around his neck seconds before his death. He refused the hood, so his face was visible for all to see. You may sit at home, with your false security and laugh. After you have finished laughing, ask yourself this; "Would you maintain the same composure in the same position?" Find me one of your politicians who can match that composure under the same circumstances?












Every man dies how he lives. That is the law! A weak life can only manifest a weak death. A violent life can only manifest a violent death. A peaceful life manifests a peaceful death.












At the point of death, a mans' life flashes before his eye. Every single detail of his actions are revealed to him. (I know, I have experienced it.)













Rather than imagine that you are going to heaven when you die, better to deal with facts ~ your actions create your future.














As a child in the early 1950s', I remember my mother making an announcement to the family that she had decided to go to work, outside the home. My father went 'ballistic!' He said, "You're sabotaging the integrity of the family unit! I will end up the laughing stock of the whole village, They will say 'Old George' has failed in his duties - he can no longer provide adequately for his wife and children." He also said, "No good will ever come of this, wench!" (Needless to say, the family unit broke up not long after that)












The responsibility for our childrens' actions lies withing each and everyone of us. Failure to educate and discipline our children will result in our demise. Ignorance will be the death of you. The streets of our Society belong to the people. Use them or lose them. Get out of your car and try walking on them, unarmed, late at night. It will be good practice for what's coming. Martial law can only manifest in weak, undisciplined societies.












Repetition of the Truth is necessary until everyone is living it. At that point repetition is redundant. Once is enough! If you have to be told twice, you are not interested in your own welfare.