Saturday, April 17, 2010

WHAT IS TIME?

Photobucket
What is time?
Time is an agreed to
'span of nothingness'.









People don't
live on the Earth
they live on concrete.










I live a life of abundance
without waste.











If you cant
separate it
then you'll
have to
transcend it.









I have lived many,
many lifetimes
in this one life and
I haven't finished yet.










If you don't want to be afraid of the unknown, then get familiar with it. Put all your belief systems aside for a while, even for a few moments, and I will introduce you.













He couldn't change things,
but that didn't mean that
he had to participate.










Your 'there' is not quite 'there', therefore, stick at it. I have great confidence in you. I was like you and you will be like me, in spite of yourself.