Friday, April 16, 2010

STRENGTH OF CHARACTER

Photobucket
Soft beds put people to sleep.
A soft life does the same thing.
A hard life creates
great strength of character.












I AM
the wealthiest man
on this Planet.
What I am pointing you to
is what money cannot buy.













If your mind is Public Enemy #1,
how can you expect to have a happy life?
A peaceful mind is a happy mind.
A happy mind gives rise to a happy life.












Control is
an illusion.











The whole society
is parasitical.
Parasitical societies
do not survive.












In these days of terror you need to ask yourself this question; what have I done in my life that qualifies me to survive?












The next thing was
I had to go beyond it.













When you are told something very important to do with your life, as you know it; and it goes in one ear and out the other, then for sure there is nothing between your ears.