Saturday, March 7, 2009

WHEN YOU COMMIT

Photobucket
Once you commit,
you live in the
company of Truth.








I refuse
to take
the
uncommitted
seriously.








Were you to know
how
serious your situation
is
you would have done
something
long ago.









Knowing oneself
in a limited way
is not knowing.









Once
you know
everything,
there's
nothing
to know.







Fear
is created
so that
security
can be
sold.









You won't find
complainers
in a revolution.







People
see
what they
see.








If you can see it
you can have it.









When you see me
alive,
I am
dead.
When you see me
dead,
I am
alive.









I, unlike you, live for everyone.
You live for yourself
and the gratification
that it brings.








As a child
my life was
not worth
living.
Continuance
taught me to
live for
everyone.








What I attained,
I want for you.