Thursday, September 23, 2010

SAVING PEOPLE

Photobucket
At one time, I was desperate to save people. Now, I don't give a shit about them & I tell ya' what, I've never been as happy. I had to find out the hard way; I donated my life. God helps them who help themselves.









That's how they
control people,
they remove them from
the source of their food.









People who grow or hunt
their own food don't waste it.










They tell me, 'money makes the world go round.' We are headed for world-wide bankruptcy, does that mean the world will stop turning?










A Golden Age;
an Age of
Enlightenment.









The beauty of Gold is that it's worth the same before bankruptcy and after bankruptcy it doesn't change because it's gold.









The only thing that keeps
paper money afloat
is peoples' belief in it.









Where is
the end of
business-as-usual?