Sunday, June 19, 2011

A QUESTION

Photobucket
Q:
How do you get hundreds of millions of people to pull together for the benefit of the whole?

A:
Create a common enemy!










People who have
Direct Knowledge of the Divine
do not look for recognition from anyone.
They have already given it to themselves.












One develops trust
by diving
into the
unknown.












There is nothing
that makes one
respect food more
than the lack of it.













Man shall
destroy
himself.











The abuse of power
affects all men.











A man once asked me if I could give him a direct experience of God.
"Yes", I said.
"How?"
I asked him if he could swim.
He said "No."
"Great", I said.
Then I threw him in the Ocean.












I appeared empty-handed
and I will disappear
empty-handed.












It helps tremendously
taking a 'hands-off'
approach to life.











The situation decides
the correct course of action.
The situation
is the compass.
Respond appropriately and
I'll see you when you get home.











I have never really had
a life to call my own.
Looking at you,
I realize how fortunate I am.