Friday, June 3, 2011

WHAT MONEY CAN'T BUY

Photobucket
No amount of money can buy
morals, principles & commitment,
therefore, I am a wealthy man.











Without good qualities &
strength of character
how are you going to survive?













I met lots of people who believed they were on a quest. They didn't get anywhere as they had no questions & too many answers.











I AM
Timeless Being.
I have all the
time in the world.
Do you?











D E T E R M I N A T I O N











Determination
& dead earnest
support me &
I support them.










To see yourself in others
you have to know what you're not.













The Power of Mind
is your birthright.
Why haven't you claimed it?












Direct action
happens when
the mind is
in abeyance.












Thinking about it
changes it.
Try contemplation.












One of the signs
of the end-times is
fish swimming backwards.












It's the
unimaginable
that does it.













Nothing of any substance
can be created with a weak mind.













What's your is yours & always will be.
What's not yours, was never yours & never will be.
Why worry?











No worries, mate!












Balancing on a razors' edge
never gets boring.












Nothing
lasts
forever.











Stupidity
is
dangerous.











Knowing
you are asleep
wakes you up.