Wednesday, February 23, 2011

INTO THE UNKNOWN

Photobucket
One develops trust
by diving into the
unknown.











There is nothing
that makes one
respect food more
than the lack of it.













Man
shall
destroy
himself.













The abuse of power
affects all men.













A man once asked me
if I could give him
a direct experience of God.
"Yes", I said.
"How?"
I asked him if he could swim.
He said "No."
"Great", I said.
Then I threw him in the Ocean.












I appeared empty-handed,
I will disappear empty-handed.
In-between appearance & disappearance,
nothing sticks.












It helps tremendously
by taking a 'hands-off'
approach to life.













The situation decides
the correct course of action. The situation is the compass. Respond appropriately and I'll see you when you get home.














I have never really
had a life to call my own.
Looking at you, I realize
how fortunate I am.














Stability, to me, is
having the ability
to sit there &
allow the power to manifest,
uninterfered with.