Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE ENDING OF PAIN & SUFFERING

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLqu5DWtbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiWFkyvh4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__kLNLIPpA


Have you ended the
pain & suffering
within yourself?
If not, then keep
out of the way.


















The problem with living with a mind-reader,
you never get to finish a sentence.






















If you can't give it yourself
you will have to create a God
& maybe he'll give it to you.






















If you can
imagine it
that's not it.



















Business
as usual?






















Everyone is
full of answers,
no good questions.




















You are as close to Reality
as you're ever going to get
without giving up your illusions.

























The insanity
of it all.

























The Guru
cracks the nut
of the ego.
























A poor man has a
much better sleep
than the rich man.
The poor man has
nothing to steal.


























Nothing will change while the system of Government stays the same. The only ones who can change the system of Government is the people.
























People who have done
a lot of hard work
have a strong character.
























I relieve peoples' suffering
by not adding to it.
























You can only remember
the past NOW.
You can only imagine
the future NOW.
Everyone is
in the NOW.























Trust no future
however sweet.
























When you reach a stage
where there's
nowhere to go,
you'll find out
there's nowhere
to come back to.
In order to come back
you have to go.

























People are not interested in the unknown
because they have never experienced it,
therefore, they don't trust it.























Do understand, there can be no chicken without an egg. There can be no egg without a chicken. Only a fool would ask, "What came first the chicken or the egg?" They appear and disappear together as one.


























If there wasn't such a thing as 'God', Then why do we have a word 'God'? Years ago there was no such thing as space travel. We made a 'rocket' and the word 'rocket' became part of our vocabulary. When we didn't have the word 'car' in our language, there was no such thing as 'cars'. God and the word 'God' are inseparable.

























Chasing happiness
is a fools game.
Keep still &
it will manifest
of its own accord.























Myself,
I would like
everyone
to be
happy.























When one is doing
what they truly love
there is no such thing as time.

























Love is not time-bound.
It is a timeless state.



























Everyone
has experienced
love in
their life.

























Love & God
are inseparable.




























Whatever you need in life,
it will be there for you
when you need it.
You brought it with you
when you appeared.





























Once you mortgage your life to something,
don't complain that you have no time.


























If you would like your life to change,
first you have to know what
you would like it to change to.

























Before change, your work
is in the imagination.
After change,
you deal with facts.




























I used to think I knew everything that was going on in my life & where I was going, until I took Sanyas. From then on, I realized nothing. That was 22 years ago. Today I know even less.


























If you see me through a quiet & disciplined mind you will have instant recognition of me as I AM. If you see me through an undisciplined mind that is fraught with waves, then you will see me as you want to see me. How I appear to you is none of my business.


























Look at your reflection
in a pool of water &
then throw a stone in the water &
tell me what the difference is.
That is the difference between
a disciplined mind & an
undisciplined mind.
























I appears & the world appears.
I disappears & the world disappears.
That is the nature of appearances.




























I don't need a car.
The body needs a car.

























I had a hard time with this one.
That was difficult for me years ago,
seeing myself in others & others in myself.



















There is
only one.


















Needing anything
to make you happy
is a failure.
Relying on anything
time-bound
for your happiness
is doomed to failure.